The Big 3-1 is just days away.
I'd like to glide into this new year of my life in a state of grace and tranquility, but the fact that I had to Google "really bad gas" first thing this morning makes me think it's going to be a turbulent and noisy transition.
6 comments:
Welcome to my world ...
I can't wait to sleep in a tent with you during our annual canoe trip!
I was going to say, don't worry, I think it is a family thing. . . I don't know about the rest of the docs, but I do know one who seems very happy, healthy and smart who can stink up a highschool gym.
I am in good company, that's for sure.
You must have gotten that from your Mom
Ddoc
is it your birthday yet?
i love how your family's been weighing in on the farting situation. bring em down with you next time you come!
Post a Comment